The following job opportunities are available:
There are currently no full time or permanent positions available in our Houston office, but if you would like to be considered for any future openings, contract work, etc. please send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
S011. Technical Analyst - Writer
This opportunity is on a part time / contract basis. As such, it may be of particular interest to individuals with a engineering background who are retired, on parental leave, or interested in working part time to supplement their income.
Required skills included excellent math and analytical skills, very good working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word, ability to read technical drawings and knowledge of the distillation process and tower internals, as it relates to the functioning of refineries, petrochemical, and gas processing plants.
If you are interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com . We will keep all resumes for one year. We appreciate the time you take to apply, but will only be contacting those individuals selected for an interview.
S012. Project Leader / Sr. Project Leader
Note: If you possess dual U.S. - Canadian, or U.S. citizenship (living near Sarnia, ON / Port Huron, MI), please be sure to highlight this information on your resume and/or cover letter as it is a distinct advantage.
The majority of the work involves conducting gamma scans on distillation columns. Due to the nature of the work and size of the company, the responsibilities are varied. The successful applicant will:
- have a positive attitude
- work well under pressure
- have a passion for doing quality work
- be available for work across Canada, the U.S., around the world, i.e. available to travel at a moments notice, possess a valid drivers license, and not be afraid of flying. Also, the candidate must not have any restrictions that prevent them from crossing the U.S./ Canada border
- have excellent mathematical and communication skills
- have good computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word, MS Access would also be useful.
- good mechanical / electrical aptitude.
- be in good physical condition and not afraid of heights such as those that would be encountered climbing a 200’ distillation column. Field work is carried out under whatever conditions exist including high heat, extreme cold, freezing rain, etc.
- possess initiative and self-motivation.
- be responsible enough to work in a position where they will be using low levels of radioactive material (about 1000 times less than an X-ray/radiography crew uses).
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- working safely
- acting as a member of a field crew, working on site in refineries and petrochemical plants.
- assisting in the writing of reports analyzing the work performed on site.
- helping to complete and fulfill the necessary requirements of all existing Environmental, Health, Safety, and Radiological protection programs, as well as modifying/creating new programs and modules as needed.
- assisting in developing new software and hardware to improve efficiency of data collection and analysis.
- supporting the ongoing sales efforts.
If you are interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We appreciate the time you take to apply, but will only be contacting those individuals selected for an interview.
There are currently no full time or permanent positions available in our Edmonton office, but if you would like to be considered for any future openings, contract work, etc. please send your resume by email to: email@example.com .
Toll Free U.S.A. & Canada (888) 724 - 1798 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2000 TowerScan